Your child brings a chicken in the house to play with.
And she is quite pleased with herself too!
And since I am on here, here are the eggs from the new layers. Check out this itty bitty one, a first time egg that is about a fourth of the size of what it will get to. And a fun variety of colors.
Some of those eggs are quite large and definitely pretty. I like the one second from the left in the first row the best for the unique color. I have never seen one that color before. But if I were picking out eggs for scrambled eggs, I would go with the largest light brown eggs. It would take a lot fewer eggs to get enough to eat.
Loved the pictures of Lizzy with the chicken as a playmate. Not too many kids have that opportunity.
Some of those eggs are quite large and definitely pretty. I like the one second from the left in the first row the best for the unique color. I have never seen one that color before. But if I were picking out eggs for scrambled eggs, I would go with the largest light brown eggs. It would take a lot fewer eggs to get enough to eat.
ReplyDeleteLoved the pictures of Lizzy with the chicken as a playmate. Not too many kids have that opportunity.