While visiting Mike and Sarah, we had a blast swimming at the Recreation Center.
Caleb and Joseph had lots of fun.
Timmy zooming down the slide in the kiddie pool.
Rebecca 
There was a lazy river, which was Hanna's favorite!

There was a lazy river, which was Hanna's favorite!
Sarah and Andrew hanging out while I took Rebecca on the big slides!

We had so much fun with Timmy.


By the end of our visit, I think we had gone 4 times! The water was such a nice tempature, and there was a family hot tub that wasn't too hot. The hot tub was definitely Rebecca's favorite part! We had so much fun. We are glad we got to visit.

We had so much fun with Timmy.


By the end of our visit, I think we had gone 4 times! The water was such a nice tempature, and there was a family hot tub that wasn't too hot. The hot tub was definitely Rebecca's favorite part! We had so much fun. We are glad we got to visit.




Looks like a fun Rec Center. I'm glad the water temp was great. I wish the water temperature at our local YMCA pool center was warmer!
ReplyDeleteThe kids expressions tell what a great hit the water fun was! Fun day!
ReplyDelete