Wednesday, September 16th, was the perfect day to go to the zoo. Not too hot, a little cloudy, the weather was just lovely! So Sarah and I packed up the children, and a picnic lunch, and headed to the zoo.

(From now on, I am taking birthdays away from children that don't smile!)
The best shots seem to be from behind when they don't know that I am taking their picture.

Rebecca and Timmy checking out the bears.
The best shots seem to be from behind when they don't know that I am taking their picture.

Rebecca and Timmy checking out the bears.

Andrew loved riding in the rental cart.


Timmy had more fun pushing than riding.
There were 3 baby giraffes--they were so cute!

The Mother Okapi . . .

The Mother Okapi . . .












FUN!!! haha sounds like a pretty fun suprise :)
ReplyDeleteThank goodness for rental carts!
ReplyDeleteI remember that zoo when we came down and hung out waiting for JQ to stop taking his sweet time to get here! It was a really awesome zoo. Glad you got to revisit it. I know it is one of your fav.s!
ReplyDeleteActually, this was the Denver Zoo, not the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo where we went at 9-months-and-counting pregnant with Joseph. : ) It was our first visit to Denver Zoo and we made the most of it!
ReplyDelete