Sunday, September 16, 2012

Vernal Visit

Caleb, Jospeh, Hanna, and Rebecca flew from Salt Lake City, Utah to Denver, Colorado to visit Uncle Mike and Aunt Sarah and cousins the week before Daniel and I went on our rafting trip. Mike drove the children to Vernal, Utah and we all met up at Uncle Sam and Aunt Rachel's House. It was fun to get together and the cousins had lots of fun.

Rachel and Sam's garden. I was excited that they planted the squash seeds that I shared.
 
 And their tomatoes looked awesome.

Doing a little visiting . . .

Mekenzie, Kaitlyn, and Hanna doing a special dance for us.

 
Cousin Timmy
 We stopped at the rest area on the drive home and went for a walk.
 We found the smallest horned toad we have ever seen.  So cute!

And a second toad, a little bigger and fiercier. (And yes, we left them in their happy home for the next travelers to enjoy.)

 
Our time was much too short, but hopefully we will visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment