Thursday, September 14, 2017

March 2015

It's been too long since I have put updates on the blog, so I thought I would do a quick overview of March and what everyone is doing.
Becca having fun with Selvies!

Miss Hanna-Need I say more?
 Joseph is on the High School Dance Team. Hanna and Becca are on dance teams as well. The girl's instructor is also the dance instructor for the other High School. For practice (and to show off) all four teams preformed at the elementary schools here in Preston, and on West Side. It was fun to watch them all preform.
March 5, 2015, dance partner Amah


There were several different numbers with different costumes.
Harold B. Lee Elementary school, March 5, 2015.
Becca and Team getting ready to go out on the floor.


 Issac Johnson was a great dance partner.
I would say, too bad the videos of the kids dancing are too big to attach to the blog, but my brother informs me I have terrible videoing skills, and he is right. (Little Giggle.) Oh well!
Hanna and team.


Look at that smile: this girl has her momma's lips!

March 12, 2015, Oakwood Elementary School, Preston, Idaho.
 Getting ready for a lift.
It is difficult to get pictures of, but Joseph did very well with the lifts.

Looking sharp in a tux.


Caleb is competing in Tak Won Doe (and something else, Judo? maybe.)
March 6, 2015


Winning!

March 27, 2015--The Preston Ballroom Dance Team were invited to Gem State to compete with lots of other teams from Idaho and even from other states.


Waiting to hear from the judges.

Making a face at mom taking pictures.

Celebrating a team medal.
 Playing at the park is fun for everyone!
EllieAnn

Uncle Ted

Andrew


And at home:

There is the cutest video of Ben dancing that I couldn't figure out how to attach it. At 15 months this little guy has surprising rhythm!

Grandson Charles Benjamin!

No comments:

Post a Comment