Sunday, July 19, 2015

March Madness & April Snow

 Caleb has missed taking Ta Kwan Do, so did some Jujitsu and other Martial Arts for a few months. This is the tournament that he participated in.
A medal for winning his match.

 Joseph was on the High School Ballroom team. Over half the team were first year dancers. They learned a lot and had fun.
Performing for the Elementary school.

Maddy & Joseph



 Rebecca enjoyed dance. In March, they performed 3 or 4 times, performing for the elementary schools, and an evening performance.

Isaac & Rebecca
 Hanna is a natural at dancing. It is fun to watch her perform. 
She has really enjoyed learning more about ballroom dancing.
 Playing at the park is always a fun activity. It is finally getting warm enough to enjoy going outside.
Ellie

Rebecca & Uncle Ted

Andrew
 Joseph also participated in Track this spring. He did a couple of different events, including the 200 Meter dash and pole vaulting. He learned a lot.

Caleb loves learning new hobbies. The latest, making chain mail.

 The Easter Egg hunt is always a hit.

 Benjamin really enjoyed it this year.
Joseph and little nephew Ben.

 Finding eggs is serious business. Look high and low to find them all!
Rebecca

Caleb, and friend (also known as adopted brother) Austin.


 Enjoying that chocolate!
Daniel & Ellie
A cup and some rocks and this boy is set!
 
 April 15, snow! Perfect weather for the spring Turkey Hunt.




1 comment:

  1. I am not sure if this will make it into your email account or not, but figure it's worth a try since I don't have your email or phone number...
    I was wondering where you got those amazing big bubbles that you had at rigby lake last weekend. I saw the from the truck but left before I could ask you. Thanks- Janiel bishop
    it was Sooo good to see you all!!! love to you all!

    ReplyDelete