Sunday, March 20, 2011

A New Look

We have really enjoyed Andrew having longer hair. But it was getting time to try something new.

BEFORE:
(This is December.)


This was taken in February. Daniel had just walked in the door from work and Andrew was trying so hard to figure out the bow, so Dad had to step in and help.

Such concentration!

A shot taken by Makala a week or so later.

(Yes, Bro, I know you don't like my sideways pictures, but I like them!)

And the turning point, about the first week of March, where it was just too out of control! (I cannot even believe I am posting such a terrible picture!)

So, when Grandma came to visit in March, she started the hair cut process. She cut quite a bit off before he got the wiggles so bad we were afraid of cutting an ear off. We were so busy the rest of the week, we never got back to it, . . .
but at least he could go out in public again.

AFTER:
about a week later, Daniel took Andrew to get a short haircut.
These were taken in the rain at Fort Osage March 19, 2011.

And trying to get a few close ups . . .
"What cute ears you have!" (Who knew?)


Still the 'full of beans' boy that we know and love, as you can tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment