Thursday, June 11, 2009

Having Fun!

May 31st to June 7th, 2009

We did so many fun things while we had family visiting, I hardly know where to start! Here are some random pictures of family members, and a few of the things we did.

Playing with Grandpa!


getting tips. . .

Who was having more fun?

Uncle Aaron taking pictures, or Rebecca scooting down the hill?


playing ball in the back yard . . .
"Good Job!"

"Who Me?"


The boys loved
learning to play the gave Uncle Ryan brought.
It turned out to be a favorite!
Hanna's birthday party!

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?"

"Slime fight !!!"

Colton loved playing with his boy cousins!
And the creek provided lots of adventure.


Abbee taking a quick nap.
We were playing too hard to get much sleep!

Cousin Timmy Baker
was not sure about all these people!


Riding the tandum Grandpa Austin brought.


Grandma Shar and Rebecca.

Soaking in the hot tub
at the hotel after a long day.

We played hard, yard saled, rode bikes, swam, skateboarded, visited, went places, ate lots of good food, took tons of pictures, played games, and ate some more!
"Yummy!"

"Thank you everyone for such a fun time!"

5 comments:

  1. I am sorry that I missed the slime fight and the hot tub! Too bad that Drew & Marci and the bunch missed the family reunion. By the way, looks like Uncle Aaron seems really comfortable holding a baby. :) I hope the baptism, etc. was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time flies so swiftly when you are having fun! Thanks for capturing the moments! Good job!
    We did have a great time!- Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay! where are the pictures of you, mur & mom? putting me in my bathing suit is like black mail! thanks alot! doesn't matter that this may be the only picture you have of me! :)
    We did have lots of fun.... and yes we missed Drew, Marci & family. We sure ate & played alot. 22 people is a lot to keep track of! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun ~ fun ~ FUN!!!...unca dale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looke like lots of fun. I always enjoy Family Reunions.

    ReplyDelete