Saturday, May 14, 2011

Missouri Town Photo Shoot (in color)



May means it is time for Missouri Town 1855 once again. So the first Saturday of the month, May 7, 2011, we headed out there. I was able to dress the children in their clothes I had made last year, so only had to make a new, larger dress for myself. Makala wore her dress from the trek last year. Hanna's dress was one that I had made up as a demo, so it was a little big, and Caleb's shirt was getting a little short in the sleeves so we had to roll them up. (And no, Andrew's drawers should not go down to his shoes. I moved the buttons on the waistband so they wouldn't be so tight and then they didn't stay up! Oh well.) Jospeh was at a campout that he needed for his Scout rank advancement, so he was unable to be there with us.



We had our friend Sohie come and take pictures and love the way they turned out.









Making faces . . .



Andrew loves the water bucket.


More funny faces . . .







We will see if we make it out in June. It is one of the funnest events of the year, especially with the baby lambs, but it will be just weeks before the baby comes and is usually unbearably hot! So we will see how it goes.

5 comments:

  1. I think this is the best one of caleb i have ever seen! :) you cut little andrews curls... sad day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful family! Great pictures too! Nice job on the sewing...you're such a good Mom. Good luck with the baby. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great looking bunch... missing my boy Joseph though (stinking scouting trip). Andrew...what can I say... what a handsome little guy. And Becca...please tell me what is up with the pouty face :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah... when will Andrew get to where BOY clothes...PANTS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never met Andrew, but he sure seems fun.
    Great Pics!!!!
    When we gettin together?
    Miss and love you all

    ReplyDelete