Thursday, January 13, 2011

Photo Shoot in the Snow


So it is the first real snow of the year, and school has been cancelled, what to do? Trash the entire house looking for co-ordinating outfits & snow gear, and head to the park for family pictures, of course!







The real Joseph and Caleb, full of brotherly love!


Makala, Hanna, and Becca are all getting so grown up!

Catching snowflakes:

And one shot of everybody. almost everyone is smiling, what an accomplishment!

Becca loves to get her picture taken

Just trickin'.




And Andrew who cannot believe we would be out in the cold for such a silly reason as pictures.

7 comments:

  1. so stinken cute! Great job, we love it! almost looks like you enjoy the snow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amiane, these are fantastic pictures! I keep expecting your family to look older, but it just seems to get younger...I guess having babies keeps a family young! Do you know yet what your new baby will be?

    I agree with Adriane, the kids really pulled off looking like they were totally enjoying themselves and not having to pose for mom a bit! =)

    Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Ami!!! Did your friend Sophie takes these, you or Kali? The camera did a good job capturing everyone's gorgeous eyes! My favorite part.

    -Bri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet photos Amiane! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics. Jealous of the snow. Miss you alot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should have mentioned that the pictures were taken by our friend Sophia with her very nice camera. And they smile much better for her than they do for mom because she gives them outrageous compliments and makes it fun to cooperate. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pictures! Sophia must have fun taking pictures of your kids since they are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete