
"What time is it?"
"I am awake! I am awake! Don't get me!"


"I am awake! I am awake! Don't get me!"

Hanna is thrilled to get the cd to the new movie The Princess and the Frog.

and a new movie!


Still a little sleepy--Caleb is more of a night owl than a morning bird.
and a new movie!
Christmas Eve Daniel, who usually cuts Jospeh's hair, is doing dishes, so Big Sister Makala gets a chance to cut Joseph's hair. She puts the clippers on size 3 and does a pretty good job (except for that one nick by his ear). Jospeh decides he needs to help and without the size guard decides to "trim" the bangs. Oops! Now he has long hair and no bangs. So Dad takes one look and says "try again". So Caleb grabs the clippers and puts the size 2 on and Dad keeps on doing dishes. WEll, Caleb gets done and Daniel takes one look and finishes the job by shaving what was left. Good thing Joseph has a cute head! It will look great in a week-his hair grows so fast, and in the mean time Joseph won't have to worry about his head getting too warm.
Still a little sleepy--Caleb is more of a night owl than a morning bird.






Thanks for sharing your Christmas joys!
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandma Baker
It looks like happy times in the Baker home! Merry (belated) Christmas!
ReplyDeleteMakala is quite dangerous with a camera. Gotta love the digital age. Props!
ReplyDelete